PolarPower is a whole, non-distilled, cold-filtered oil from wild Alaskan sockeye salmon. Its unique source, production methods, and nutritional attributes make it a rare and powerful whole food supplement. Our wild sockeye salmon oil is an excellent source of Vitamin A (4,000IU/teaspoon) and Vitamin D (600 IU/teaspoon). It contains more than 330 MG of EPA and 300 MG of DHA, essential fatty acids. Wild sockeye salmon oil is one of the purest fish oils available. It consistently tests free for hazardous levels of contaminants.
- tests lower in mercury than any other original fatty fish oil
- tests exceedingly low in noxious chemicals (PCBs, etc.), far lower than any other whole food fish oil
- provides the daily needs for both vitamin A and D plus the omega-3s
- has its own antioxidant, astaxanthin, which makes it stable, even without refrigeration
- is the only completely unaltered whole food fish oil available; no chemicals, detergents, deodorizers, or solvents are used Ingredients whole fish oil from wild sockeye salmon wild rosemary oil
Nutrients: omega-3s, omega-5s, 6s, 9s, natural-source vitamin D (from the wild salmon itself), natural-source vitamin A (from the wild salmon itself), astaxanthin (the orange-pinkish pigment of salmon related to beta carotene)