This is a crude red sour grape powder devoid of chemical processing, the freshest grape extract available. This sun-dried formula full of photonic energy, is full of resveratrol, malic acid, tartaric acid, vitamin C and the minerals chromium and potassium. The whole grape- skin, seed, and sour pulp is used. Let slowly dissolve under the tongue for maximum potency or in your favorite beverage.
- a true sour, that is non-sweet, way to get the powers of grape; ideal for all people, especially those sensitive to sugar
- a natural source of biologically active resveratrol
- a top source of naturally occurring chromium in a biologically available form
- an ideal food for adding sour organic acids, which are heart healthy, to the food
- an alternative way to create a sour taste on food versus lemons
Remote-source red sour grape powder from handpicked red grapes
Two teaspoons contain 14% of the daily need for vitamin C and 70% of the daily need for the highly rare chromium
RECIPE: Resvital-coated Wild Halibut
- 2 halibut steaks
- two or more teaspoons Resvital powder
- one large yellow or red onion
- contents of 2 Black Seed-plus capsules (or, if unavailable, use some other aromatic spice complex such as Herbamere)
Preheat oven to 300 degrees. In a baking pan place the halibut steaks and coat with Resvital and other spices. Cover with sliced onions and then cover with aluminum foil. Cook until flaky, being careful to overcook.