Grape-e-Power is the original remote-source grape molasses made from red and green grapes. Villagers boil under a slow cook until the grapes form a nutrient-dense molasses. Grape-e-Power is a natural source of ellagic acid and resveratrol as well as numerous other polyphenols. Take advantage of this mineral and flavonoid powerhouse by consuming a teaspoon daily. Makes a lovely addition to any smoothie or shake; ideal sweetener for children, pregnant women, and lactating women.
- a potent antioxidant food with twice the ORAC level of red wine
- a natural source of numerous minerals; a kind of mineral food
- an excellent source of blood-building iron
- a 100% village-made whole food
- a healthy addition to sparkling water
slow-cooked grape molasses from Mediterranean red and green grapes, multiple spice extract
ellagic acid and resveratrol, various other polyphenols, calcium and magnesium, copper and iron potassium
RECIPE: Grape-e-Power ‘Fake’ Red Wine
- 1/4 cup. Grape-e-Power
- 1/2 liter pure spring or filtered water
- 1/2 liter naturally carbonated water (Gerosteiner, San Pelliigreno, etc.)
- 1/4 cup freshly pressed red grape juice (optional)
Mix all ingredients, and serve chilled. Alternatively, whip in blender to create a froth. Mix all ingredients, and serve chilled. Alternatively, whip in blender to create a froth.
RECIPE: Mediterranean Tahini ‘n Grape Molasses
- 1 cup tahini
- 1/2 cup Grape-e-Power
In a deep bowl place the tahini and slowly add the grape molasses. Eat by dipping out with whole-grain bread or crackers. May be eaten as a breakfast with soft-boiled eggs or cheese. May also be dripped over hard cheese.